Rosun has established a quality control department to supervise and maintain the high quality of products throughout processing. Rosun quality control testing commences with the screening of raw materials prior to reaching the production unit. We monitor the products analytically from the commencement of processing until the final product to ensure 100% quality assurance. Our in-house and associated facilities have ISO 9001:2008 and GMP certifications.
Rosun utilizes multiple testing procedures to ensure products meet international standards. We ensure all products and ingredients are tested and certified to achieve standards of purity, heavy metals, pesticides, microbes, residues and GMO status. Our highly advanced laboratories and testing methods are validated by USP, EUP, BP & JP. We maintain internationally recognized levels of hygiene to prevent contamination and to ensure the superior quality of products.
Quality control ensures:
- All the active components are retained from pure natural form.
- Products are ready for use in further processing.
- Easy to store, carry, handle and formulate.
- Increased component potency corresponds to longer shelf life.
- With proper handling and storage, compounds can be stored from 1 to 3 years.
Our quality assurance – is the most fundamental and sacred commitment to our customers.