Rosun facilities include a high-tech GMP herbal extraction plant used in the extraction of organic compounds from herbs, leafs, twigs, seeds and fruits. This extraction process involves soxhlation and cohobation at various combinations of pressures and temperatures.
Our facilities have the following features:
- Facilities are designed and manufactured according to GMP standards.
- Production facilities utilize the latest technology for extraction, purification, and spray drying.
- Facilities can be easily cleaned decreasing risks of contamination.
- Online transfer of extracts throughout process prevents microbial contamination from human handling.
- Produces highly standardized Botanical extracts.
- Allows for customized granulation and blends and sound technical assistance
- Our self-owned and associated properties have the capacity to produce over 2500 tons of extracts a year.
- Facilities have GMP and ISO certification and have been audited by internationally reputable companies.
- Production facilities are supported with latest machinery for extraction, purification and spray drying.
- Full power back up, effluent treatment plant, air and water treatment units ensures an eco-friendly facility.