HERBAL EXTRACTION PLANT
Herbal extraction is a complicated procedure due to complex nature of plants and herbs. The most useful ingredients are present in form of organic compounds in different parts of the plants. Extraction of each compound depends on the solubility of the rich components in medium of extraction.
These medium can be water, organic solvents and their mixtures etc. We use scientific principles of solubility and physical separation to extract a particular compound. The plant design and procedure of extraction for every product and component is different foreach compound. It involves a number of procedures to extract isolated compounds from the herbs & other raw materials. The primary step can be generalized where compounds are extracted using an extraction media. But secondary step involves purification and separation by many physical and chemical processes. From a general process of extraction, all the rich herbal extracts can be utilized directly for herbal, food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. Some of these extracts can also be used as natural dyes for leather, food, cosmetic and textiles for providing colors to them.
GMP HERBAL EXTRACTION PLANT
We also have high-tech GMP Herbal Extraction Plant which is used for extracting useful ingredients from different kinds of herbs, leafs, twigs, seeds and fruits etc. The extraction process is done by soxhlation and cohobation at different sets of pressures and temperatures.
Our GMP Herbal Extraction Plant has following features:
● It facilitates easy handling of material (charging, discharging).
● Plant can be cleaned easily which avoids contamination.
● Online transfer of extract from one system to another, till the final product.
● Material of construction as per requirement: Capacity: 20 -2000 liters.
● Produces highly standardized Botanical extracts.
● Customized granulation, Sound Technical Assistance & Custom Blends.
● Self owned and associated properties expand over an area of 35,000 sq ft having a total extraction.
● Has capacity of over 2500 tons per year.
● These facilities are GMP, ISO, KOSHER certified.
● Production facilities are supported with latest machinery for extraction, purification, Spray drying.
● Standard packing facilities for Standardized extracts.
● Full power back up, Effluent treatment plant, air and water treatment units.
● Ensures an eco-friendly environment.[/fancy-ul]
Rosun facilities utilizes two processes in the procurement of herbal extracts:
Carbon Dioxide Extraction (Superfluid Critical Extraction).
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Extraction.
Rosun is committed to achieving excellence in the extraction and production of natural CO2 extracts. Our experience and expertise enables us to manufacture the highest quality CO2 extracts. We offer products and services to food, cosmetic, agricultural, industrial, pharmaceutical and biomedical industries.
Super Fluid Critical Extraction (SCFE) involves the heating of CO2 gas under high pressure resulting in a conversion from gas to a supercritical fluid. This liquid state of the gas works as a liquid solvent with the diffusivity of a gas and works as a processing media in the extraction of natural compounds from herbs and plants.
Supercritical fluid extraction is capable of precisely controlling the separation of extracts from herbal residues. This process involves the precise regulation of temperature, pressure, flow rate and processing time. SCFE produces higher yields in comparison to traditional extraction methods.
This extraction process
● Produces extracts that are un-graded and with natural properties preserved.
● Extracts contain high concentrations of desired active components.
● No residual solvent.
● Free from biological contamination.
● Longer shelf life.
Rosun utilizes advanced methods of continuous solvent extraction in the procurement of natural extracts. Solvent extraction maintains excellent standards in safety and quality control, which has a direct correlation with a decrease in environmental pollution. Our process ensures original raw material characteristics are conserved in the extracts produced.
We utilize a variety of herbal extraction equipment manufactured to operate using international standards. Rosun is capable of providing high quality products based on the specific requirements of individual customers.